Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Scam: MENS HEALTH JOB OFFER

from Michael Smith (st.mykels007@gmail.com)
date Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:08 AM

My name is Michael Smith,i am a freelance modeling agent working with Men'sHealth magazine in New York,we are recruiting makeup artists and hairstylists,to prepare our models for a new and special edition of the magazine.I saw your profile and picture while surfing the internet, I appreciate them and I would like us to do some work together.I presently have a good offer for you. I want to know if you are interested in any of the offers because we need Hair stylists,make up artists,Photographer,with working experience who will prepare the model to be on the magazine cover of next month's edition.Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance of making a reasonable $400 from this deal to start,and even a noticeable fame.Let me know if you are interested by mailing me your acceptance and I would give you further details,you can as well visit our website.... www.mensHealth.com.
If interested,Get back with the information below
Name :
age:
Agency,if any:
Work experience:

Regards
Michael Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment