Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scam: Adorable Puppy For Adoption

from James nas (jamesnas52@gmail.com)
date Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Hello,
My name is Smith James, I am an Oncologist,i work for some
major hospitals. I came across your email address through surfing the
internet affiliated with the US chamber of Commerce.My late
Grandmother was a puppy breeder, She died about 4 months ago and she
left a Female English Bulldog and a Female Maltese before she died.
One of the Female puppy recently had litter 3 puppies.

They are so adorable,but due to my job as an Oncologist it does not
give me the proper time to take good care of the babies, I would have
loved to take care of them myself but due to the nature of my job, i
almost do not have time for my self, So i am currently finding for
them a caring & loving parent, who will take good care of them and are
also willing to adopt, if you are genuinely interested in having one
or more of them , please do feel free to email me immediately,for
more details and information.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

Dr.Smith James.

No comments:

Post a Comment