Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scam: JOB OFFER!!!

from Eric Moore (merchantadvertt@gmail.com)
date Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Hello Model,

As regards to your advert for employment as a model. This is an advertising and
entertainment agency. We shall be recruiting few models for the launching of a
new hotel calenders,posters e.t.c.

Currently the agency needs models for the new launching of a special edition of
calenders,posters e.t.c.I saw your profile and i appreciate them we
are happy to inform
you that you are one of the few Models chosen out of the screening
exercise performed
on Model Mayhem as directed by the modeling Agency.. and I would like
us to do some
work together.I presently have a good offer for you.

I want to know if you are interested in this modeling exercise because
the agency need
pictures of good looking Models. Please let me know if you are
interested in the Job. You
stand a chance of making a reasonable $300 as a welcome assignment
compensation fee
for a start, and even a noticeable fame. I'll give you further
details. Kindly get back to
me.

Warmest Regards,
Eric Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment