Friday, June 18, 2010

Scam: MODEL NEEDED @ COMPLEX MAGAZINE ASAP

from smithjames10115@aol.com
date Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 6:21 AM

Hello,
My name is Smith James ... i am freelance modeling agent working for Complex Magazine in conjunction with Caribbean Magazine as a co labor in New York. We shall be recruiting models for a 2010 Lunching of a new magazine which you can also get the details on this website listed here www.youtube.com. Currently the company needs a good looking model for the new millennium lunching of a co labor-or special edition of a magazine.

I saw your profile and i appreciate them we are happy to inform you that you are one of the Model chosen out of the screening exercise performed on Model Mayhem as directed by the modeling Agency. and I would like us to do some work together.I presently have a good offer for you.

I want to know if you are interested in becoming a Model for the upcoming shoot because I need pictures of a good looking Model who will be on the magazine cover for the Mellinium lunching edition.Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance of making a reasonable $4,000 as a welcome assignment compensation fee from this deal to start,and even a noticeable fame.

Let me know if you are interested by mailing me in my offer and I would give you further details.Please get back to me asap.You can as well visit complex magazine website inclusive www.complex.com. I will be glad if you can still get me more models.

Warmest Regards,

Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment