Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Scam: Modeling job position

from Glamour Magazine (recruiter002@live.com)
date Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 6:17 AM

Hello,
my name is scott aimer,a freelance modeling agent presently working for Glamour magazine. I want to know if you are interested in modeling because I need pictures of a good looking person who will be on the magazine cover of one of next month's edition.Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance of making a reasonable $300 from this deal to start,and even a noticeable fame. Let me know if you are interested by mailing me with your acceptance and I would give you further details and you can as well visit the website....
www.glamourmagazine.co.uk
If interested,Get back to us with the information below
Name :
Models Only
age:
Gender:
height:
Ethnicity:
Weight:
Waist:
Bust:
Dress:
Shoe:
Pants:
Skin color:
Hair color:
Hair length:
Eye color:

Regards

scott aimer
+447024013888
N.B No nudity is allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment