Thursday, July 15, 2010

Scam: MODELMAYHEM MODEL PHOTO SHOOT BOOKING

from blair.lphotographer@netzero.net (blair.lphotographer@netzero.net)
date Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:34 AM

Hello,
My name is Thomas Blair I'm a photographer/Manager from Redlands CA.I read your portfolio on MODELMAYHEM and I've a client who wants to update her Catalog with her new top class design outfits,The fashion outfit are certenly base on clothing and we're going to have our shooting all over the states,because we have already completed some of the shooting outside the country most expecially in Canada,Australia,France,New Zealand,Right now we're in London U.K to complete our shooting there before coming to your city.I will
like to know if you're interested in this shooting, Because i found that you're the right person to work with and this is a very good oppurtunity for you to show your talent to the world.

Job Location
The shooting will hold at a rented photographers studio in your location,so you don't have to worry about traveling,the name and
address of the studio will be forwarded to you before the shooting date,All makeup & hair stylist will be on us.You can come along
with any body of your choice on the day of the shooting,your mum,dad,friend,body-guard anybody you wish to come with just for
you to feel more comfortable.

Job details
You have 15 different Fashion outfits to cover which will base on Jeans & Jackets which would be provided by our client on the day
of the shooting.

Types of cloths;
Jeans and Jackets

Name of client;
Diane William

Company Name;
Roseville Clothing Fashion

Job percentage;
The total pay for the job is $4,500 and a deposit will be paid to you as upfront payment so that we can show you how serious we're for this photo shoot,The upfront payment will be $1,000 so that we can have you booked for our shooting.

Shooting Date;
The date for the shooting is yet to be fixed,because we shall be arriving with my client 4 days before the shooting and the shooting
will be in JULY,I will have to make all arrangement for that ahead from now so that we can both fix the best date and time so that it
won't interrupt your pressent job.

Requirements;
Very Attractive,Classy,Great Shape,Extremely Outgoing & Personable,out spoken,Must be Reliable..

Payment Policy;
As part of my working policy and ethics,I make sure that any of my client is paid upfront part payment before I proceed with any job
and balance immediately after the shooting,this is to identify a serious client and ascertain the job,I hope you comprehend this fact.

Expectation;
You need to have good and attractive poses .(start practicing) Basically this all that's required of you,Once again my client is a very professional Makeup Artist & Hair stylist so you don't have to bother about that since she will handle that her self,please
get back to me with your interest of taking this job oppurtunity,just let me know if you will take the job so that we can commence with next arrangement.

Please I'd like you to check your email on a regular bases, I might have updates for you,More so i want you to reply me to my private email or you can add me to your messenger at (blair.photographer@yahoo.com) so that we can chart online since i'm out of the country or can you call me internationally,I shall be waiting to read from you soon.


Thomas Blair
A Photographer
blair.photographer@netzero.net
blair.photographer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment