Friday, October 15, 2010

Scam: Model Need for Magazine cover

from Model Agent Tony Moreo (model.agent@ymail.com)
date Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Dear Model,
My name is Moore. Am freelance modelling agent working for PPG Motors in Cleveland, OH. I saw your profile and pictures while surfing the internet, I appreciate them and I would like us to do some works together. I presently have good offer for you. I want to know if you are interested in modelling because I need pictures of a good looking person who will be on the magazine cover of one of my client's Auto sales Company.

Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance of making reasonable $600 from this deal to start, the money we be registration fees, and and even a noticeable fame. Let me know if you are interested in my offer and I would give you further details.

Mr Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment