Friday, October 1, 2010

Scam: Modeling!

from Ken Caldwell (kencaldweell@yahoo.com)
date Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Hello!

My name is Ken Caldwell . Am freelance modeling agent working for Brighton Ventures, based in the UK . I saw your profile and pictures while surfing the Internet on WWW.MODELMAYHEM.COM .. I appreciate them and I would like us to do some works together. I presently have good offer for you. I want to know if you are interested in modeling because I need pictures of a good looking MODEL who will be on the magazine cover of our company. Please let me know if you are interested in the deal.
JOB DETAILS
You have 12 different Beauty products to exhibit for the Magazine .

TYPES OF CLOTHES
Fashion wears and will be provided by us.

JOB PERCENTAGE
You will get a $500 for the first shot and after this you will be invited over to sign the contract proper in person.

EXPECTATIONS
You need to have good and attractive poses (start practicing) Basically this is all required of you,please get in touch with me if you will take the job and we can go from there and I will give you extra details. You stand a chance of making reasonable $500 from this deal to start, and even a noticeable
fame. Let me know if you are interested in my offer and I would give you further details.

Regards

Ken Caldwell
Tel: +447760945396

No comments:

Post a Comment