Friday, May 14, 2010

Scam: MODELS NEEDED FOR CATALOG UPDATE AT COMPLEX MAGAZINE.

from Thomas Brown (thomas_complex77@hotmail.com)
date Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Hello,
My name is Thomas Brown i am freelance modeling agent working for Complex Magazine in New York recruiting models.Currently the company need models for Next Month special edition of the magazine.I saw your profile and i appreciate them we are happy to inform you that you are one of the few Models chosen out of the screening exercise performed on here and I would like us to do some work together.I presently have a good offer for you.

I want to know if you are interested in modeling because I need pictures of a good looking Model who will be on the magazine cover for next month edition.Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance of making a reasonable $400 from this deal to start,and even a noticeable fame. Let me know if you are interested in the offer and I will give you further details.Please get back to me asap.You can as well visit our website www.complex.com

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment