Friday, May 14, 2010

Scam: URGENT !!!

from Harimann Campbell (haricamp@gmail.com)
date Fri, May 14, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Hello ,

I emailed you regarding your post on www.modelmayhem.com. I was thrilled
when i saw your profile, I quite appreciate it and
would like to work with you on a small contract if you care to . I work
with a newly opened clothing store in California named exclusive Wears
in recruiting models. we are currently wanting Models for the
promotional sales and advert; In publishing and posing of the Stores
Sales Promo Magazine to boost there sales and help them pave there way
up the clothing industry meeting up with the world of fashion today.
Shot will be taken to advertise their products . Let me know your
charging plan for 2 hours just for a day shoot.The shot will be done at
a location closer to you.
You can contact me on my private email below if you are interested in
this offer and I would give you further details .

Thank You ,

Harrimann Campbell
Email : haricamp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment