Monday, October 4, 2010

Scam: Models Needed For Catalog Update At Hint Fashion Magazine.

from Ron Jefferson (iace_stayhard@yahoo.com)
date Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Hello,
My name is Ron Jefferson am freelance modeling agent working for Hint Fashion Magazine in New York recruiting models.Currently the company need models for Next Month special edition of the magazine.I saw your profile and i appreciate them we are happy to inform you that you are one of the few Models chosen out of the screening exercise performed on here and I would like us to do some work together.I presently have a good offer for you.

I want to know if you are interested in modeling because I need pictures of a good looking Model who will be on the magazine cover for Next month edition.Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance of making a reasonable $400 from this deal to start,and even a noticeable fame. Let me know if you are interested in the offer and I will give you further details.Please get back to me asap.You can as well visit our website www.Hintmag.com

Warmest Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment