Monday, October 4, 2010

Scam: NEW MODEL CONTRACT

from Theo Dawson (adidas_shootagent1@yahoo.co.uk)
from Mike Cole (adidasagent1@yahoo.com)
date Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM

My name is Mike Cole. I am ADIDAS CLOTHING COMPANY
agent working for ADIDAS Clothing Department.
I saw your profile and picture while surfing the Internet
and feel you can be part of the models that can participate in the company upcoming
Magazine that will be released out soonest. This upcoming magazine is
to advertise for the latest type of clothes, shoes, Jacket and many
more of the ADIDAS product.Just to promotes our sales and to help
us boost our products and also, to help us pave our way up the
clothing industry and meeting up with world fashion of today, the ADIDAS
want to be the best clothing company and that is why we need
models to shoot a photo for us and be used for advert.
Shot will be taking and pictures will be used to advertise our
products. Also, this magazine will be distributed throughout the world
and also be announced at differ TV stations.
I will like to know if you are interested in the Job offer and let
me know your charging plan for 2 hours just for a day shoot. You stand
a chance of making reasonable fee from this deal, and even a
noticeable fame. Let me know if you are interested by mailing me in
the company offer and you would be given a further details If
interested, Put it in mind that the shot will be done at a location
closer to you. I'll await you response

Regards
Mike Cole
Branch of ADIDAS Clothing Company
P. O. Box 4015. Beaverton, Oregon 97076.

3 comments:

  1. I got one too....what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an email from "Mike Cole" with an address of mikecoleatom@yahoo.com....... Said he was from Larouche Cosmetics in the UK and wanted to contract me as a photographer. The email was completely unprofessional, I spotted scam right away.

    ReplyDelete