Friday, May 28, 2010

Scam: Casting Call (model mayhem)

from Philips Morgan (inspiredbreeds@gmail.com)
date Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Hi Mate.

I am Philips Morgan by name, I have a lucrative Fashion pay job (Assignment) for you, I was surfing through the site and i found your profile interesting for this shoot, and i have checked your shoot it was lovely.

I have a client that wants to update her Catalog with a new release Fashion outfits and I'm interested in you for the shooting, which will be at a studio near your location in the city and there would be no need inclusive. I'm an experienced photographer by profession with adequate years experience in many ways.

We require the below criteria from you:

Out-Spoken
Obedience
Good Sense of Humor
Diligence and
Hard Working
Submissive.

We have no time to waste on this shoot, for more information about this assignment contact me via email. i hope to read from you in the email soonest.

Philips Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment