Friday, May 28, 2010

Scam: MODELLING JOB.

from aminat aminat aisha (aminatashanti@yahoo.com)
date Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Hello,
My name is Mrs Aminat Ashanti. A freelance modeling agent working for

Dulwich Pictures Gallery. I saw your picture while surfing the site, I

appreciate it and I would like us to do some works together. I presently

have good offer for you. I want to know if you are interested in modeling

because my client need pictures of a good looking female who will be on

the magazine cover of my client's auto sales Company.

Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance

of making reasonable $550 from this deal to start. Meanwhile,this is not

part of your payment,it's for you to get something you might be needed to

get ready for the project and it might even make you a noticeable fame.

Let me know if you are interested in this offer and I would give you

further details. Here's my direct mail id:( aminatashanti@yahoo.com

)Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards

Mrs Aminat Ashanti

No comments:

Post a Comment