Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scam: Hello

from Austene Hills (aus.enxills@gmail.com)
date Sat, May 29, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Dear Model,

I emailed you regarding your post on www.modelmayhem.com. I read through
your profile and I quite appreciate your details. I write to you this as an
offer that could help expand your portfolio.I'm a freelance modeling agent
working with FHM magazine and I'm currently recruiting models for a client
fashion modeling coming up in United States around your location between
22th-24th June 2010..
A specific number of bold,stylist and artistic models is needed for one of
my client's magazine which also stands an opportunity to be published in the
world renowned FHM magazine, few weeks after the shoot.I have contacted you
after scrutinizing your profile amongst others due to your past experience
and interest in modeling art.This will be a 3-day shoot (dates are above)
within the United States.
You will be paid a reasonable amount of money for this shoot. You will also
be opportune to an exclusive interview that will come up with your pictures
in this edition of the magazine and also meet with other experienced models.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Austene Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment