Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scam: Photo Shoot...

from Chris Badger (chrisbadger38@yahoo.com)
date Sun, May 30, 2010 at 8:38 AM

The job details-

Job Location
The shooting will hold at a rented photographers studio in your location,so you don't have to worry about traveling,the name
and address of the studio will be forwarded to you before the date of the shoot,all make up will be taken care of in the
studio.You can come along with any body of your choice on the day of the shoot,your mum,dad,friend,body-guard anybody you
wish to come with just for you to feel more comfortable.

Job details
You have 12 different Fashion outfits to cover,which would be provided by our client on the day of the shoot.

Types of cloths
Jeans and Jackets

Name of client
Diana Anthonio
Company Name
Diana Anthonio - Designer

Job percentage
The total pay for the jobs is $2,800 and you get $600 as your part payment.

Shooting Date
the date for the shoot is not fix,I will have to make arrangement for that ahead from now,I will email you the exact date for
the shoot a week before as soon as the arrangement is completed with our client.

Requirements
Very Attractive,Classy,In Great Shape,Extremely Outgoing & Personable,out spoken,Must be Reliable.

Payment Policy
As part of my working policy and ethics,I receive part payment from any client before I proceed with any job and balance
immediately after the shoot,this is to identify a serious client and ascertain the job,I hope you comprehend this fact. I
will keep you updated as to when our client wants to make upfront payments

Expectation
you need to have good and attractive poses .(start practicing) Basically this is all required of you,for your make up my
client will be taken care of it,you don't have to be bother for any make up,please get in touch with me if you will take the
job and we can go from there,just let me know if you will take the job to commence with next arrangement.
Please I'd like you to check your email on a regular bases, I might
have updates for you.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment