Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Scam: MODEL JOB OFFER !!!

from www.Avon.com models (photoshootsupervisor@gmail.com)
date Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 6:40 AM

Hello.

My name is Gary. I am the Director of Avon is the world's leading direct seller of beauty and related products . I came across your profile on the House Of Style Productions modelmayhem.com ™ LLC while surfing the internet, I appreciate them and Presently the company is recruiting models for our coming catalog in July for special edition of the catalog. I have a good offer for you. I want to know if you are interested in working with AVON COMPANY, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with over $10 billion in annual revenue. As the world's largest direct seller, is about to publish a catalog on OUR brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Avon Solutions, Advance Techniques Hair Care, Avon Naturals, Mark, and Avon Wellness. Avon also markets an extensive line of fashion jewelry and apparel. More also Avon We champion diversity, leadership, high standards, communication and teamwork – everywhere we do business. Wherever we do business, we are committed to be the best place to work. and photo shoots of models posing with their new outfits coming out July..This assignments will be paid for more so accordingly attractive bonuses would come along with it. This is a nice work that could add up to your portfolio and even a noticeable fame on the modeling industry,you will get paid upfront. No nudity shoots and we will visit your city to have the shoots done,that means you don't have to travel to have this done.I will be waiting on your prompt response. please let me know if you are interested in the Job by mailing me with your acceptance and I would give you further details,and You can as well visit the website.... www.Avon.com If you are interested,Get back to me

Warmest Regard,
Gray Dan
Avon
Global Headquarters
1345 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

No comments:

Post a Comment