Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Scam: Modelling Job Offer

from Lukas Simon (lukas.simon@live.com)
date Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Hello,
I am emailing you as regards your post i saw on Model Mayhem. I was really thrilled when i saw those wonderful shoots of yours, I quite appreciate your looks and would like to work with you on a small contract if you don't mind. I contacting you from a fashion company in Lusby named CLEOCAT FASHION COMPANY. We need models to model for the our promotion sales
just to help publish us, boost our sales and also help us pave way up the clothing industry meeting up with world fashion business today. Shot will be taking and pictures will be used to advertise our products.

Get back to me know if you are interested in the Job offer and let me know your charging plan for 3hours just for a day shoot. The shot will be done at a location closer to you.

I await your reply.

Luukas

No comments:

Post a Comment