Monday, June 7, 2010

Scam: New Model Contract

from Nelson Wilfred (manager.nikecompany@gmail.com)
date Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Hi,
My name is Nelson Wilfred, I am a Nike Clothing Company agent. I
saw your profile and picture while surfing the internet,...I was
really thrilled when i saw those wonderful shoots of yours, I quite
appreciate your looks and would like to work with you on a small
contract if you don't mind. Our Company is in need of models to model
for the promotion sales just to help publish and to boost our sales
and help us pave our way up the clothing industry meeting up with
world fashion business today. Shot will be taken and pictures will be
used to advertise our products and our upcoming magazine.
Get back to me now if you are interested in this Job offer and let
me know your charging plan for 2 hours just for a day shoot. You stand
a chance of making reasonable $750 from this deal to start, and even a
noticeable fame. Let me know if you are interested by mailing me in
the company offer and I would give you further details.i awaits your
rapid response.

Regards
Nelson Wilfred
--
Contact us:
NIKE CLOTHING COMPANY
1 Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR. 97005

No comments:

Post a Comment