Monday, June 7, 2010

Scam: New model contract

from Adam Jackson (ecko.adam@yahoo.com)
date Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Hello,
My name is Adam Jackson. I am an agent for the ECKO UNLIMITED CLOTHING
DEPARTMENT. I saw your
profile and picture while surfing the internet,...I was really
thrilled when i saw those wonderful shoots of yours, I quite
appreciate your looks and would like to work with you on a small
contract if you don't mind. Our Company is in need models to model for
the promotion sales just to help publish and to boost our sales and
help us pave our way up the clothing industry meeting up with world
fashion business today. Shot will be taking and pictures will be used
to advertise our products and our upcoming magazine.
Get back to me now if you are interested in the Job offer and let me
know your charging plan for 2 hours just for a day shoot. You stand a
chance of making reasonable $750 from this deal to start, and even a
noticeable fame. Let me know if you are interested by mailing me in
the company offer and I would give you further details.

Thanks,
Adam Jackson.
Address: 1 Martin Avenue,
South River,
New Jersey (NJ),
08882.
409-200-2164

No comments:

Post a Comment