Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scam: booking and job offering

from Mark John (johnmark4me101@yahoo.com)
date Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Hello,
My name is john. I am a freelance modeling agent based
in the US and have branches also in Europe. I saw your profile and pictures while
surfing the internet, I appreciate them and I would like us to do some works together. I
presently have good offer for you. I want to know if you are
interested in modeling because I need pictures of a good looking person who
will be on the magazine cover of one of my clients. Please let me know if you
are interested in the deal. You stand a chance of making a reasonable $1000 from
this deal to start, and even a noticeable fame. Let me know if you are
interested in my offer and I would give you further details.
Thanks
john
Languagesen>es YahooCE
yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment