Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scam: model job offer

from Aaron James (aaronjames00799@yahoo.com)
date Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Good-Day,

How are you doing hope you are fine.I am Aaron James 50 years of age
an International Modeling Agent working for Spot Chance Models based in
USA with Branches in Europe.I saw your profile and your pictures and i
am in love with it.I must confess i love it,I would like to know if you
are interested in Modeling,i am asking you this because We need a
picture of good looking person like you for one of our Magazine Cover
for my Clients.

Please let me know if you are interested in the deal because you
stand a chance of making money from this deal at least $750 for a
start.And even a Noticeable Fame.And i will like to know you better,let
me know if you are interested and send me a mail.

Thanks and hope to hear from you later.

Warmth Greetings.

Aaron James...
Languagesen>es YahooCE
aaronjames00799

No comments:

Post a Comment