Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scam: PICTURE FOR ADVERT

from barry john (barryjohn0017@gmail.com)
date Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Hello,

I represent a chadwickmodels Advertisement and beautystore in
australia and we have selected your picture for advert of a new
product for chadwickmodels and beautystore here in australia . all we
need is your approval to use your picture so as to enable us process
papers and documentation , note that modelamyhem has given us 20%
authorization to display this advert. it is 30% legal and risk free ,
so if your interested do contact me on my private e-mail..

I await your response and indication of your willingness to allow us use
your picture for this advert..

my private e-mail:

Yoursfaithfully.
chadwick models
http://www.chadwickmodels.com
Languagesen>es YahooCE
barryjohn0017

No comments:

Post a Comment