Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scam: Are you available for a 2hours model job in Alaska

from Richard Darren (richard_darren14@yahoo.com)
date Sun, May 9, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Hello

My name is Richard Darren, I'm a freelance modeling agent.I e-mailed you regarding your post on www.modelmayhem.com. I was thrilled when i saw those Pictures of you, I quite
appreciate your looks and would like to work with you on a small contract if you care to.
I work with a newly opened clothing store in ALASKA named gothic clothing store . we are
currently wanting Models for the promotional sales and advert, In publishing and posing of
the Stores Sales Promo Magazine to boost their sales and help them pave there way up the clothing industry meeting up with the world of fashion today. We are are paying $350 for 2hours shot.
Shot will be taken to advertise their products. Let me know if you are available, so we can
arrange for the way forward.

Get back to me Asap.

Regards,

Richard Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment