Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scam: You Have A Modeling BillBoard Advert For BlackBerry

from Margaret Wilkinson (fhmmodellingjobhunts@mailmeasap.com)
date Sat, May 8, 2010 at 8:36 PM

My name is Margaret Wilkinson. I work as a Model Scout ,

Your e-mail was forwarded to me as we have a Blackberry Billboard Advert Job Offer for Models and we got your Contact Details From MM and so we are contacting you. If you are interested in this offer please get back to me as soon as possible ,this offer consists of Paid Photo shoots for Billboard Adverts For Blackberry Phone Company,And also a Free BlackBerry Storm 2 Phone as part of the Benefits for the Job

Please contact

me via my e-mail address (it's the same as the one I'm mailing from

now). Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Best Regards

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment